Refunds, exchanges, transfers
We do not refund, exchange or substitute tickets after purchase. Please treat your tickets like cash. We do not replace tickets that may have been stolen, lost or destroyed. Refund information for any cancelled or rescheduled event will be posted Unibar Homepage. The right is reserved by the event organiser to vary the advertised program and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- The following conditions are for sale and attendance at the event: There are NO REFUNDS on any ticket except as required by law.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, vary ticket prices, and/or vary advertised programmes, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right of admission is reserved by venue management. All UniBar/UniHall events are strictly 18+ unless advertised otherwise. Government approved Identification must be provided upon entry to the venue. Acceptable primary evidence of age in NSW includes:
- A driver or rider licence or permit issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country,
- Australian or other passport,
- NSW photo card,
- Proof of age card issued by a public authority of the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person's identity and age,
- Keypass (over-18) identity card issued by Australia Post.
- Admittance to customers bearing tickets purchased online at a discount price (such as student, pensioner, and concession) will only be upon production to box office staff of relevant ID on the night of the performance. Failure to produce appropriate ID may result in the patron being charged full price for their ticket.
- Intoxicated patrons will be refused entry and no refund will be issued.
- Cameras, tape recorders and other recording devices are not permitted.
- If a performance is cancelled due to an Act of God, natural disaster, and adverse weather or for any other cause reasonably beyond the agent's control, there is no right of refund or exchange, and no obligation is assured by Wollongong UniCentre Ltd for the arranging of a substitute service, event or performance.
- By clicking the “Finalise Order” button, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions of sale, including the refund and exchanges sections. All orders are subject to credit card approval and billing address verification.
UOW Pulse Ltd use your personal information to:
- Enable you to purchase tickets and merchandise, including, where applicable, to process your credit card payment transactions,
- Send you your tickets to events held at our venues or to send you gift vouchers that have been purchased for you by others,
- Inform you if events change, or regarding refunds, exchanges where those are permitted,
- Gain an understanding of your interests and to enable us to research and develop our business to better accommodate those interests.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law.