Everyone has the right to feel safe and comfortable at the UniBar. Please respect others to ensure that a good time is had all round.
OUR MESSAGE TO GUESTS AND PARTICIPANTS
- Be good to one another.
- Have a good time, but not at the expense of anyone else.
- If you see that someone might need a hand, do what you can to help them.
- If you’re feeling unwell or uncomfortable. Tell your friends and/or venue staff immediately.
- Be mindful of other people’s space.
- We love all walks of life and welcome them into this environment openly.
- We want all our events to be socially inclusive of LGBTQIA and community.
- We don’t tolerate discrimination of any kind.
- Clean up after yourself. Where possible we are always trying to minimise our environmental footprint and we ask you to try and do the same.
- Keep up the H20!
- Enter and exit the venue respectfully. Be mindful of residents in the surrounding area.
IN AN EMERGENCY
If there’s an emergency or you’re feeling unsafe, there is always someone nearby to help:
- Call – UOW Security on 02 4221 4900
- Dial – Extension 4900 from a UOW phone or via a campus security telephone
- SafeZone App – Raise an alert through the app if you are on campus or in the surrounding area
The UOW Security team will respond and seek assistance from emergency services.
For more information on ticket terms and conditions please visit our Ticket Policy.
UOW PULSE POLICIES
Please refer to the Policies Directory on the UOW Pulse website for up to date legal policies.